Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A 2 Page Layout? Me? Why yes, I Did!

Any of my scrapping friends know that I don't do 2 page layouts...I just have such a hard time with them for some reason, but some events just have so many pictures that it needs more space. I decided to push back my fears and give it a go yesterday...These photos are from over 6 years ago! That's how long I have been putting this layout off! Zoo pictures...and I have a thousand more since then...I struggled with it, but I really like how it turned out. I used the zoo papers/embellishments from the Bo Bunny Zoology collection along with some new Jillibean Soup kraft tags. This layout will be up at the store if you want a closer look!

Photobucket

I'm so ready for fall...and this week is going to deliver with highs only in the 60's in a few days! I love the cooler temps, I love the gorgeous colors, Halloween, Thanksgiving....it's my all time favorite season! It also makes me want to get out fall photos and get them in my album. For this layout I used a mix of some MME Lost and Found papers, Echo Park Apothecary (the orange polka dot), MME Mischievous brads, Jillibean Soup label stickers, and Studio Calico wood stars.

Photobucket

Some fun things happening this week, so be sure to check back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment